Monday, October 15, 2007

5:50 AM


i never knew that i could leave such a negative impression on people..so this was what you thought of me? if so, i really have no idea what to say. when you cried, i was there for you. when you thought your friends were taken from you, i told you i was still there. when you had any problems, i would listen to them if you told me, and shared my thoughts with you. but.. i never thought that you would feel this way about me.

my concern for you was genuine, but you couldn't care less, could you?

to you, i'm just a detestable kid. someone not worth mentioning, not worth the care. perhaps even someone who's very existence doesn't concern you. you probably won't know the tears i've shed. ignorance is indeed bliss.

did you really mean it when you implied we could still be friends? doubt it..

please excuse me then, i'll stay out of your way for your pleasure. i'll try my best not to be a burden to you. if you see me less, you'll probably forget me faster. that should help you feel better.

i'm sorry for what i've said and done.
i'm sorry for being friends with you.
i'm sorry for wanting to know you better.
i'm sorry for trying to help.
i'm sorry for ever liking you in the first place.

don't forgive me. it will just make me feel worse.


i thought i was ok.. now i know im far from it. i wished i never came to be.